WELDING I BEGINS 9/4 Tuesdays 5:00PM – 9:00PM
Welding I includes SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding) and GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding) processes that are also known as stick welding, gas cutting, gas brazing, and gas welding. Welding safety, tools, and equipment will be major learning objectives of this course.
Limited to 30 students (Max)
Cost: $50.00 Material fee, additional supplies needed;
- Welding helmet - shade #10.
- Leather welding gloves - long cuff.
- Clear safety glasses - Z87.1+
- Welding jacket, leathers or coveralls
- Work pants or jeans (no shorts)
- Shade #5 oxy-fuel glasses or goggles
- Leather boots (no open toed shoes)
- Pliers or tongs
- Pencil or pen
- 3 ring notebook / binder
Location: Central High School West Campus Ag. 1 building
Cross streets McKinley and Dickenson, to get there head west on McKinley and turn right onto Dickenson. The Ag1 building is located just off of Dickenson next to the third parking lot on the left.Enter your text here...